We treat your privacy seriously and in line with the NSW privacy laws.
We only collect relevant personal information for lawful purposes directly related to our activities.
- We keep basic contact information such as your phone number and email address.
- We'll collect information related to, or necessary for your employment with us, including employment
history and health information.
- When we collect your personal information, we'll explain how we'll use it and who we might disclose it to.
We protect personal information from misuse and unauthorised access.
- We limit access to your information to those staff who need it for their work.
- We securely dispose of information when it’s no longer required for business purposes.
We only use your personal information in certain circumstances.
- We take reasonable steps to check the accuracy of your personal information before we use it.
- We don't give your information to other organisations.
- We only use your information for the purpose it was collected.
We ensure that staff who deal with your information are aware of their obligations to protect privacy.
- We make sure that staff with access to your information abide by this policy.
- Our staff are trained in how to collect, record, use and dispose of your information.
We never disclose information. We'll only disclose personal information to third parties if:
- We are authorised or required to by law.
- Some organisations, including the Police, Courts and some government departments, have the legal right to
ask us to disclose information.
- We manage these requests with care to ensure we are acting within the law.
For example, we:
- require Police to provide a warrant or subpoena
- may be required to provide the information under a Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
- We have your verbal or written authority.
- We can, in the circumstances, reasonably assume you have consented.
We attempt to keep your contact information as up-to-date as possible. We will confirm the details are correct when
you contact us.
Privacy enquiries or complaints
If you have any questions or wish to discuss a privacy issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy on our website and applications
We don't use this to identify you, but to aggregate results. This helps us evaluate and improve our services. When
you use our website / web applications, some information is logged automatically, such as:
- your operating system
- your device and browser type
- your location
- how long you spent on our site
- which pages, documents you have viewed
Scams and hoaxes
We'll never contact you by email and ask for personal information such as your password, username, credit card or
bank account details.
If you're unsure about an email from FiNAO call us on 02
9906 7890 to check.